Amazone, a leading manufacturer of high quality, innovative, agricultural machinery, are seeking a Business Administration Manager, or Finance Manager, to join their UK sales and service headoffice team at Harworth near Doncaster. The role is a varied one and includes financial management responsibilities, along with managing and developing a small team, and also involvement in the management of the UK business as a whole. There will be a hand over period before the current manager retires in Spring 2019.
- Financial management including all statutory returns and management of the sales administration, purchasing and credit control
- Prospective independent management of all payment transactions, tax reports and financial statements
- Payroll processing and submission of all regulatory returns on time
- Create employee contracts
- Monthly management account preparation
- Budget preparation and reporting against actual
- Monitoring of dealer credit limits and cash collect
- Managing, motivating and developing of the administration team
- An experienced Business Administrator or Finance Manager
- Experience working in a B2B Environment
- Certificate in Business Administration, or similar, preferred
- Certificate in Bookkeeping or another bookkeeping qualification
- Experience in office management, accounting and inventory
- Management experience, used to overseeing others
- Experience working in a team-orientated and service-orientation organisation
- Team player, able to work to high standards
- Agriculture Sector knowledge and experience would be helpful but is not essential.
- Salary: Excellent salary package and benefits.
- Location: Harworth, near Doncaster
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Margaret Wilkinson of Hunter Chase Consultants on 07921 454473 for full details and the role profile.