Commercial Agronomist or Independent Agronomist – new opportunity with leading global manufacturer – East of England
Hunter Chase Consultants are actively seeking an experienced commercial agronomist to take up a UK- based Commercial role – ideally working from a home base or an office base in the East of England.
This is an exciting new career opportunity, and will involve providing technical and commercial support to leading distributor clients. Promoting an established portfolio of high quality products (crop protection and biosolutions) and helping to grow the portfolio, and business opportunities, for the future. We are seeking candidates who already have some commercial and technical experience ideally gained within commercial agronomy, perhaps with one of the main distributors, who are now ready for a new career challenge. The role will be home based with travel around the UK as required, a good proportion of the travel will be within the Eastern counties of England.
The main focus of the role will be:-
- To provide commercial and technical support to customers including product positioning and technical solutions.
- To support the main Distributors and help with product promotion and to organise demonstration field trials
- Liaise with key influencers and research institutes
- Provide input in to business development plans, product strategies and marketing plans
- Projects and new ideas and innovation.
- Commercial agronomy experience ideal
- Relevant degree in agriculture or science helpful but not essential.
- Sound understanding of technical aspects of a crop protection business
- BASIS qualified
Location: Home based in East of England
Salary: Generous salary package including company car, bonus and other benefits.