Headland Agrochemicals Ltd, a UK subsidiary of FMC Corporation based in Philadelphia US, is a leading supplier of Crop Protection products, Adjuvants and Crop Nutrition products (including foliar micro and macro nutrients and plant biostimulants) to agricultural, horticultural and amenity sectors in the UK, as well as to overseas markets.
Headland’s Crop Protection portfolio includes a broad range of fungicides, herbicides, insecticides and PGRs as well as an exciting development pipeline of novel and generic products for the future. Headland is also well known for their comprehensive range of high quality and widely accepted plant nutrition products.
The role of Business Co-ordinator is a newly created position to work with the commercial team and ensure a smooth business partnership with the Commercial/Finance and Operations functions. The planning functions will move to the new European Innovation Centre in Copenhagen and so this essential role will be the connection between the two and the primary objective is to improve communications/data and ultimately keep the business moving forward.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Support Sales Management in key decisions (e.g. product launch, price improvement)
• Responsible for the supply of management information and analysis to the Sales teams (and other areas of the business), including advice on key issues and emerging trends / potential issues.
• Supporting the business with analysis of historical trends, and future performance
• Provides process capability and expert support to those accountable for demand plans
• Prepare input& analysis for, and facilitate sales plan development.
• Liaise with product management and supply on data flows to support integrated planning
• Attend the monthly sales meetings to report on key issues
Key skills required by candidates will include exceptional IT skills, inclusive of advanced excel in particularly pivot tables, excellent understanding of statistics, statistical methods and accuracy measurements and the ability to manage large sets of data. The preferred candidate will be a dynamic and proactive individual with a strong intellect who can demonstrate the ability to make decisions and empower people to drive actions forward. It is essential that candidates have some knowledge and understanding of the agrochemical industry.
An attractive employment package and a commitment to continuing career development, which could include Account Management, are on offer for the right candidate. A relocation package is available if required.
For a completely confidential discussion about this role and to receive a full job description please call Brian Hutchison on 07765 222625 or email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com