Hunter Chase Consultants are currently working with a market leader within the Crop Protection sector who are constantly developing their product portfolio and are now looking for an additional Registration Manager to focus on the registration of products in the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated and well established team. Applicants need to enjoy the technical aspects of registrations and also to have sector knowledge and commercial awareness.
• Managing your own portfolio of plant protection products for Registrations and Renewals
• To become a regulatory expert for the UK and Ireland, supporting sales and marketing colleagues as required.
• Coordinate dossier compilation and re-formatting as required.
• Develop and maintain Registration programme
• Establish effective contacts with regulatory authorities and distributors.
• Proven track record in registering and defending plant protection products (2-3 years minimum)
• Educational background within Biology, Chemistry or similar
• Strong analytical and technical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Sound understanding of basic agronomy and crop protection practices
• IT literate – MD Project or similar database skills ideal
• Able to work autonomously, with tenacity and to influence others
• Career progression will be encouraged in this progressive business
Location: Office based at a regional office or Home based in the UK
Salary: Competitive salary package and benefits.
If you want to develop a successful career as a Registration Manager, then please do contact us now. For a completely confidential discussion about this role and to receive the full job profile please call Margaret Wilkinson on 07921 454473 or email your CV to email@example.com
Hunter Chase Consultants
Finding the right candidate …………matching success